Skip to content
Chicken And corn soup recipe
A velvety surface corn soup with chicken, eggs, and jalapenos. This encouraging bowl makes for a full lunch or supper and is pressed with supplements. Elements Of Chicken And Corn Soup
Elements Of Chicken And Corn Soup
5 Gram onion, cleaved
1 gram garlic, cleaved
20 ml of olive oil
200 gms canned corn
to taste salt
to taste squashed dark pepper
5 ml jalapeno saline solution
20 gms margarine
30 ml of cream
1 chicken bosom (cut), barbecued
1 Fried egg
100 ml of water
1 cut toasted garlic bread
30 gms fennel pickle (discretionary, new fennel, cooked in salt, bean stew, sugar, and vinegar)
The most effective method to Make Chicken And Corn Soup
1. Saute onion and garlic in olive oil for 2 minutes.
2. Include canned corn and cook for 5 minutes.
3. Include salt and pepper and jalapeno saline solution. Include a little water and cook for an additional 5 minutes. Allow it to cool and afterward puree in a blender.
4. Warmth it up again include cream and margarine alongside flame broiled chicken cuts. Trimming with a seared egg.
5. Include fennel pickle (cooked in salt, bean stew, sugar, and vinegar). Serve it in a pasta plate with toasted garlic bread.
visit our channel