almond and chicken momos(without shell)recipe
The ideal road nibble with a nutty bend! These chicken momos are overflowed with cleaved almonds and steamed flawlessly. Unique, flavorful, and simple to set up, these nutty momos are incredible to fill in as canapés at your next gathering. Elements Of Almond And Chicken Momos (Without Shell)
ingredients for momos
250 gms chicken mince
1 tbsp garlic, hacked
3 tbsp carrots, finely hacked
3 tbsp spring onion, finely hacked
1 tbsp ginger, finely hacked
1 tbsp soya sauce
1 tbsp shellfish sauce
1 tsp sesame oil
1 tsp pepper powder
1/2 cup almonds (whitened), hacked
oil (for lubing)
The most effective method to Make Almond and Chicken Momos (without shell)
1. Spot the chicken mince in a bowl.
2. Include all the fixings aside from almonds and separation them into equivalent measured balls.
3. Roll these balls in the whitened and hacked almonds and cautiously place these little balls on a lubed plate.
4. Prepare the liner and steam these on high warmth for 15 minutes.
5. Eliminate and serve the momos hot.